Free Loyalty Scheme
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- All applicants must be aged 18 years or over and be a resident of the United Kingdom
- Each member is entitled to one loyalty card account only per person.
- It is the responsibility of a member to inform Bell Plantation Garden Centre of any changes in their email address or given membership details.
- Bell Plantation Garden Centre Limited reserves the right to decline issue of membership, terminate membership or refuse voucher redemption through the loyalty scheme if there is reasonable belief of: any breach or attempted breach of the terms and conditions relating to the scheme; any behaviours relating to the scheme that involves theft, misconduct or offensive nature; or supplying false or misleading information.
- The Bell Plantation Garden Centre Limited Loyalty Card may not be used at any concession stores that are not owned by Bell Plantation.
- Loyalty cards are the responsibility of the member, along with any security details given in relation to the members’ account.
- Bell Plantation Garden Centre Limited cannot be held responsible for any loss or theft of a member’s Loyalty Card.
- If a Loyalty card is lost or stolen, replacements can be applied for in store at the garden centre.
- Bell Plantation Garden Centre colleagues are not entitled to join the scheme and are not able to take advantage of Loyalty Card promotions.
- Loyalty points cannot be exchanged for cash, gift vouchers or gift cards.
- Loyalty points cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- Loyalty accounts and points that have not been used in 2 years will be closed.
Earn 5 points per £1 on your spend on Garden Centre, Café, Live Poultry.
Earn 1 point per £1 on your spend on Food Hall, Poultry Housing, Equipment & Feed, Outdoor Furniture, BBQ and Firepits.
Exclusive in store promotions on a huge variety of lines.
Offer you priority booking to our events
Monthly Gardening tips, help & advice delivered to your inbox
When using your points, 1 point entitles you to a discount of 1p on your transaction. Using 100 points entitles you to a discount of £1.
Loyalty Card Newsletters
If you have joined the Loyalty scheme and completed the online or in store application form, agreeing to the terms and conditions automatically means you have agreed to receive marketing communications from Bell Plantation Garden Centre. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by unsubscribing from one of our emails.
If you have consented to receive emails but are not receiving them, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be investigated. By agreeing to our terms and conditions, members agree to understand that some Internet Providers may block or blacklist incoming Bell Plantation emailers depending on the Internet Service Provider’s system settings.
Privacy & Data Protection of members
By taking part in the Bell Plantation Garden Centre Loyalty Scheme, you agree that Bell Plantation Garden Centre Limited can contact you via email with news about the company’s products and services.
Bell Plantation Garden Centre will not release a Loyalty Member’s personal details to any third party for mailing or marketing purposes.
By taking part in the Bell Plantation’s Loyalty Scheme, Bell Plantation Garden Centre Ltd will collect and use information about each member, to include; registration details; information about the use of their Loyalty Card; purchases and other information that the member willingly provides.
Bell Plantation Garden Centre may analyse members information to gain a better understanding of shopping behaviour and use this information to approach the member with useful information, offers, products, services and promotions which may be of interest to the member.