About The Bell Plantation Café
We are delighted to be re-opening our Café doors once again since lock down. We have been working hard whilst we have been closed to make necessary changes to keep you and our team safe. We have also completed the renovations to expand our Cafe area which means we have been able to give you lots of space in all the seating areas.
We are currently running an adapted menu. However we are still bringing you delicious, simple English food that is made as fresh as possible.
At breakfast, you can have anything from simple toast to a full English breakfast. Mid-morning, we serve delicious barista-made coffee and home-made cakes.
At lunch, you can have a simple home-made sandwich, a baguette, lasagne or choose from one of our specials on the board. In the afternoon you can relax with a cup of tea and a slice of cake or try a full-blown afternoon tea (Monday – Saturday from 3pm).
Please Note: The menu is subject to change regularly if we sell out of dishes. Please call us if you have a specific requirement.
Keeping you safe …
To ensure everyone’s safety in our Café we are :
To ensure everyone’s safety in our Café we are :
- Limiting the number of customers in our café at any time
- Introducing a separate entrance / exit for Café customers from the Courtyard
- Introducing table service – we will still take payment at point of order
- A host will greet you and seat you at a sanitised table
- Providing cutlery as the food is being served
- Extending our space including open air garden seating
- Reducing our menu
- Enhancing our cleaning procedures and ensuring we continually sanitise and wash our hands and touch points
- Cleaning and sanitising tables after each use
- Visible cleaning record of toilets and communal areas
- Due to demand we are restricting your time at a table to 1.5 hours – please ask a member of staff if you think you may need longer.
What we ask you to do:
- Please respect the 2m distance with both our team and other customers
- Look out for signs and floor markings
- Sanitise your hands before using toilets
- Ensure children are supervised at all times, and adhere to social distancing
- When possible, please use credit or debit cards and contactless payments
- Please stay at your table once seated where possible.
- Please help our team to keep you safe when they are serving your food & drinks
- We will be collecting names and a contact number as per the government guidance
Please note: We are unable to take bookings for tables. We will continue to monitor government guidelines and will review our procedures regularly.
For full details of everything we are doing you can view our Risk Assessment here
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can I socialise with at the Café?
We ask you to ensure you follow the current government guidelines when visiting our Café. You can find the latest information here
Do I need to book?
You don’t need to book at table currently unless you are looking to order Afternoon Tea. If so we ask you to make a booking 24 hours in advance.
4 Reasons to Visit the Bell Plantation Café
1. Homemade Food
We prepare all our food fresh to order, made with fresh ingredients by our team.
2. Friendly Service
Our friendly team has 1 aim, to make your visit to our Cafe as enjoyable as possible.
3. Fresh Coffee
There’s nothing better than a good cup of coffee, that’s why we only buy the tastiest beans on offer.
4. Relaxing Environment
Sit on our sofas by the roaring fire and enjoy the wooden floors and exposed brick interior.
Delicious homemade food at Bell Plantation Café
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so you’d best get it right. With this in mind, our breakfasts are designed to really fill you up. Using the best ingredients our breakfasts really are British.
So, if you are looking for quality plants in Northamptonshire then we think the Bell Plantation is the place to visit.
- Toasted Teacakes
- Tasty Sandwiches
- Big Breakfast Option
- Fresh Tea and Coffee
We have a wide range of lunches on offer here at the bell plantation making us a great place for you to meet your friends and family.
Lunches are made fresh to order making sure that they are of the highest quality to meet your satisfaction. We only use the freshest ingredients from our local suppliers.
- Everything Homemade
- Fresh Sandwiches
- Fresh Soup
- Seasonal Menus
We are really passionate about good coffee so we have teamed up with a local company called Beanworks who really are Coffee specialists.
- Served by Baristas
- Freshly Grounded
- From Local Supplier
- Perfect with Cake
What a treat. There is nothing better for a mid-afternoon filler than a home-made piece of cake.
We make our cakes and scones fresh every single day so it’s as soft, light and delicious as it should be.
- Made Fresh Every day
- Wide Selection
- Homemade Biscuits
- Homemade Scones
Subscribe to our free Loyalty Scheme to get 5% back on all purchases
You’ll also receive our monthly informative newsletter containing exclusive offers, early bird event information and gardening hints & tips!
Visit Bell Plantation Garden Centre Today!
WHERE TO FIND US
HOW TO CALL US
01327 354 126
FEEL FREE TO EMAIL US
Garden Centre & Food Hall
Mon-Sat: 9am to 5:30pm
Sunday: 10:30am to 4:30pm
Mon to Sat: 9 am- 5 pm
Sun: 10:00 am-4:00 pm