Explore our current career opportunities
Social Media Manager
The Bell Plantation are looking for an energetic, passionate and fun-loving Social Media Manager to join our top team and deliver excellent results for our customers, the business and the wider team.
- Duties include but not limited to:
- Pro-actively manage all our social media channels, creating and delivering inspiring content.
- Growing social media following and interaction with customers.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews supporting the customer experience team.
- Generating leads and converting into customers.
- Creating and running advertising campaigns and competitions across social media.
- Managing our social media budget, maximising the return on our advertising spend.
- Providing weekly KPI reports to the MD.
- Staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Working pro-actively with our in store team and management to build engaging, team-focussed content.
- Working as part of the marketing team to deliver all other marketing strategies and activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
Plant Area Assistant
We are looking for a Plant Area assistant to join our fantastic team at the Bell Plantation and work in quickly expanding and exciting part of our business.
The right person:
- Has a can-do, proactive attitude towards work.
- Has a real passion for and an in depth knowledge of plants.
- Has a real passion for the outdoors, loves working in the garden and working with plants.
- Is a real people person – loves customers service and working with others.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting people with their plant purchases – offering knowledgeable help and advice to customers.
- Maintaining excellent retail standards in the plant area, ensuring plants are priced and easily shop able.
- Ensuring that all plants are maintained and remain at an excellent standard all year round.
- Putting out stock, pricing and re-merchandising in the Garden Centre.
- Continuing the growth and development of the plant area and Garden Centre business.
- Performing any other activities required to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Apply to one of our exciting career opportunities!
Fill out the form below and attach your CV to apply to one of our advertised career opportunities in Bell Plantation Garden Centre and Café.
Visit Bell Plantation Garden Centre Today!
WHERE TO FIND US
HOW TO CALL US
01327 354 126
FEEL FREE TO EMAIL US
Garden Centre, Food Hall & Poultry Centre
Mon-Sat: 9am to 5:30pm
Sunday: 10:30am to 4:30pm
Mon to Sat: 9 am- 5 pm
Sun: 10:00 am-4:00 pm