Join us for an evening of creativity
Make your own Christmas Wreath
in a COVID Secure environment
**EXTRA DATES ADDED** Friday 4th December,
Friday 27th November, Monday 30th November &
Wednesday 2nd December 2020
In Association with Miss Lillies Florist, Towcester, under new management
The team from Miss Lillies in Towcester will guide you through the process of creating your own stunning Christmas wreath at this superb fun evening workshop.
Join us for a glass of fizz and snack on some delicious homemade canapes while expressing your Christmassy self in pine cones and green fir all in a covid safe environment.
Take your beautiful creation home and display it with pride on your front door.
Wreath Making Includes:
12” Flat wire ring
A selection of green foliage, holly, pine cones and ribbon
Glass of Prosecco , Tea/Coffee & Canapes (individually packaged)
*If you would like to add baubles or other Christmas ornaments to your wreath you will be able to browse our shop and available to purchase on the evening or you may bring your own. Payment required in full at time of booking to secure place. Please note we are unable to accept cancellations. If you book for a group of people, we will assume that you are all part of a “bubble” – please book separately if this is not the case.
LIMITED SPACES – BOOK TODAY
– Payment required in full at time of booking to secure place.
– Please note we are unable to accept cancellations.
– If you book for a group of people, we will assume that you are all part of a “bubble” – please book separately if this is not the case.
– We are currently aiming to have everyone spread out so they are 1-2m socially distanced unless they are part of a bubble.
– Food will be served individually as well so no sharing canapes etc.
– Please note we will adapt these measures to meet the latest social distancing requirements at the time of the event.
– If Bell Plantation are unable to run the event due to the covid pandemic we will issue a full refund.