Bell Plantation Returns Policy
Refund & Exchange Policy
We are committed to selling high-quality products which we hope you will enjoy however there may be times you wish to have a product refunded or exchanged.
Please ensure you that you check your items carefully before you leave the centre, as some discrepancies cannot be rectified after you have left. We also recommend you keep your receipt, as you will need proof of purchase in the event of any after-sale queries.
Bell Plantation Garden Centre will insist upon proof of purchase for us to consider a request for refund or replacement product.
Refunds and exchanges are available (excluding food) providing the goods are returned in their original condition and packaging, undamaged with the original labels on and in a saleable condition within 28 days of the date of proof of purchase.
All items purchased within Sale must be returned within 14 days of the date on the proof of purchase. We are unable to accept any returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
We guarantee all hardy nursery stock, shrubs and specimens for 5 years with proof of purchase.
Many of our products come with a guarantee directly from the manufacturer. This may require you to contact them directly. Please ask instore or call us on 01327 354126 for their particular terms and conditions for that product.
5 Year Plant Guarantee
Bell Plantation Garden Centre is committed to providing customers with the best quality plants guaranteed.
We are so confident of the high quality of our plants that we offer a 5-year guarantee on all hardy plants from the date of purchase.
If, after proper care of the plants is carried out (including but not limited to, providing water, fertiliser and insect and disease control) any of these plants fail to establish within 5 years of purchase, the plants will be replaced at the same size and quantity as at original purchase or we will issue a full refund. This is dependent upon proof of purchase with a valid receipt along with the return of plant/s in question. Please note that extreme climate conditions may invalidate this guarantee.
This 5-year guarantee does not affect or alter our statutory rights in any way.
Standard Prize Draw/Competition Terms & Conditions
These standard terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
ONLINE COMPETITIONS: STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Bell Plantation (UK), its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by BELL PLANTATION (UK) relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Bell Plantation (UK) Limited, Watling Street, Towcester, Northants, NN12 6GX
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by emailing Bell Plantation no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.