Safely re-opening our Café
We are delighted to be re-opening our Café on Monday 6th July.
To ensure everyone’s safety in our Café we are :
- Limiting the number of customers in our café at any time
- Introducing a separate entrance / exit for Café customers from the Courtyard
- Introducing table service – we will still take payment at point of order
- A host will greet you and seat you at a sanitised table
- Providing cutlery as the food is being served
- Extending our space including open air garden seating
- Reducing our menu
- Enhancing our cleaning procedures and ensuring we continually sanitise and wash our hands and touch points
- Cleaning and sanitising tables after each use
- Visible cleaning record of toilets and communal areas
- At this time we will not be allowing business meetings
What we ask you to do:
- Please respect the 2m distance with both our team and other customers
- Look out for signs and floor markings
- Sanitise your hands before using toilets
- Ensure children are supervised at all times, and adhere to social distancing
- When possible, please use credit or debit cards and contactless payments
- Please stay at your table once seated where possible.
- Please help our team to keep you safe when they are serving your food & drinks
- We will be collecting names and a contact number as per the government guidance
Please note: We are unable to take bookings for tables. We will continue to monitor government guidelines and will review our procedures regularly.
For full details of everything we are doing you can view our Risk Assessment here
Who can I socialise with at the Café?
We ask you to ensure you follow the current government guidelines when visiting our Café. You can find the latest information here