• Disguise gaps in otherwise full borders with a large pot or some artful stone/iron ware.
• Cosmos is a great gap filler & looks stunning in pots.
• Tidy up your borders with a fresh layer of bark chip mulch between shrubs and other perennials.
• We’ve still got some stunning braziers on sale – they provide the perfect gathering point for any garden party, as well as atmospheric light and heat, and of course they are perfect for toasting marshmallows, and if you chuck some sage or lavender from your garden on it in the evening, you’ll help deter the bugs!
• After mowing the lawn, use a half moon lawn-edging tool to give a clean, sharp edge to borders.
• Patio’s and Courtyard gardens might be looking tired and unloved if moss or algae has taken hold. Give it a jet wash or use some stone cleaning products (we stock this!)
• Grab some of our solar fairy lights or lanterns to add some atmosphere to your garden after dark (as well as light so you can find the Gin!)
Fax: 01327 359 751
Sun: 10:30 am-4:30 pm
So excited I discovered Bell Plantation On Friday, called in and was very impressed see you tomorrow.
Me and my daughters love coming to Bells. It is better retail therapy than any clothes shops!! The staff are always friendly and helpful. Well done!
I have only been to your venue once recently but found it very inspiring.